What makes Automated Financial Systems the better choice?
Quite simply, we achieve liquidation rates that are consistently higher than either our competitors, or those of a healthcare providers’ internal staff. Our key differentiators are 1. The superiority of our methodology has been developed and optimized over twenty years in the field. 2. The quality and experience of the people who put that methodology into practice. 3. The proprietary, purpose-built software tools we place into their hands.
Want more details?
- Unlike many healthcare institutions and external billing agencies, we are not satisfied until every third party claim rejection is identified and classified. Furthermore the process is continually evaluated for trends and deficiencies and optimized for improved performance.
- We guarantee the same high level of service whether engaged in process improvement consulting, a billing and collections capacity, or the complete outsourcing of all CBO functions.
- Most of our employees have three or more years experience in a particular financial class category. This enables us to provide specialized experience in the payor mix through established long term relationships.
- Our representatives are bilingual in Spanish and many speak several other languages as well. This allows us to provide optimal service to patients from various ethnic backgrounds, making self pay, co-payment, deductible payments, charity care and payment plan processes more pleasant and productive.
- Our representatives are also frequently and thoroughly trained in the latest HIPAA privacy regulations to ensure patient confidentiality regulatory compliance.
- Advanced technology and user designed in-house software tools that simply do not exist in many larger hospital information systems. For instance, our systems react to pending or “stalled” accounts independently of staff intervention.
- The flexibility of our proprietary software – Literally any data element that is captured by the system can be selected, sorted, totaled and reported upon in a wide variety of custom financial reports.
All of which adds up to continued success, for us as well as our healthcare partners. In 2010, we assisted in the recovery of greater revenue than in our entire seventeen year history, which in turn, provided our clients with the best liquidation results many of them had ever experienced. Give us a call today and you could be part of our next banner year. Contact Us.